The Madison River Tubing Trip $22 Adults/Ages 3-12
Join us for a tubing trip and leave everything to us. We supply the tubes, life jackets and transportation to and from the river, allowing you to focus on having fun with friends and family. A variety of trip add-ons are available, so you can listen to some tunes on the river, bring along snacks or try out a standup paddle board. Come enjoy a relaxing and worry free day on the water, with a reliable shuttle back to downtown Bozeman. Minimum age is 3 years old on all of our tubing trips.
What is a Tube Trip?
Madison River Tubing Trips depart from our conveniently located shop in Bozeman, with an additional pick up option in Four Corners, and transport you to the Madison River. The Madison is warm and mellow, making it popular for summer floats. Our trip leader, the shuttle driver, will hand out inflated, deluxe tubes and will help connect them, so groups can float together. At the end, our trip leader will collect the tubes and transport you back to your starting point.
What Makes Our Tubes Deluxe?
- A Deluxe Tube has a comfortable cloth shell. It does not get blazing hot and will not stick to your legs.
- A Deluxe Tube has a mesh bottom that let's you get wet but does not let you fall through.
- A Deluxe Tube has strong handles so you can use a provided strap to link you to your friend's tube.
Tube Trip Times
- Departs Bozeman at 10:00 and Four Corners at 10:15 - Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time for checkin.
- Returns to Four Corners around 2:45 and to Bozeman around 3:00
- Departs Bozeman at 12:30 and Four Corners at 12:45 - Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time for checkin.
- Returns to Four Corners around 5:15 and to Bozeman around 5:30
- Departs Bozeman at 3:00 and Four Corners at 3:15 - Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time for checkin.
- Returns to Four Corners around 7:45 and to Bozeman around 8:00. Don't worry, Montana summer days are long; it doesn't get dark until 10:00pm!
Bozeman Office - 1110 West Main Street, Bozeman, MT
Dry Hills Distillery at Four Corners - 106, Village Center Lane, Bozeman, MT 59718
- Please park at the Distillery at Four Corners. This is simply a meeting area, there is no office.
- If meeting at the Distillery the trip must be prepaid.
- Please be patient if the bus is not prompt - late Bozeman arrivals can delay this departure.
What is Included?
Personal Floatation Device
All tube trip floaters are provided a Personal Floatation Device at no charge. Madison River Tubing requires the use of PFD's when on the river. Expect to explicitly indicate if you refuse a PFD.
Our experienced shuttle drivers will transport you to the river, help you get set with your tubes & PFD's, give clear instructions on where the pickup location will be and then send you on your way. Depending on the day our shuttle will be run with a van or a bus. Have a bunch of friends that want to come? No problem we have room for all!
Deluxe River Tube
No hot truck tire rubber or annoying valve here! Our deluxe tubes from Aire are engineered for comfort and fun. They sport a soft shell over an inflatable bladder so you will stay afloat for the whole run. These tubes also feature a mesh bottom so you can't fall through, but can still get wet. Smaller kids can sit comfortably in the center for the whole trip.
Tube Trip Add-Ons
The Madison River Tubing Trip SUPgrade $40 Adults/Ages 3-12
Enjoy the trip with a Standup Paddle Board instead of a tube. SUPs are a great way to get a new perspective on the water. These boards are versatile and allow you to lay down, sit, kneel or stand. You can even paddle circles around your tubing buddies to get a little workout in! Tubing with a group? Just one SUP upgrade allows the group to trade off, so everyone gets to try!
Our boards can accommodate up to 250 lbs.
Our boards can accommodate up to 250 lbs.
Other Trip Add-ons
36 qt Hard Cooler with a Tube to Float It
We have 36 quart hard side coolers that conveniently fit into one of our deluxe tubes. If you already have your own 36 quart cooler we can rent you just the tube to float it.
Ecostone Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
Liven up the float with your own playlist. Ecostone bluetooth speakers will pair easily with your mobile device so you can turn your float into a party!
Custom trip times are available to groups, or after work times.
For more information, please call 1-406-209-8384.