We are one of two commercial permit holders to run this exclusive Beartrap Canyon raft trip. Come experience wilderness with us.
This is a small group trip with a maximum of 12 people, through a beautiful area only accessible by foot or boat.
- We know you will enjoy the peace and quiet of being the some of the only boaters around. Eagles may circle overhead, mountain sheep and goats might watch from rocky cliffs and you could even catch sight of a bear as you float downstream.
- Given the technical nature of this river, our guides will use oar boats to row you down the river, no paddling necessary.
- The trip begins with a few fun class III rapids, some mellow, scenic floating, then you hit the legendary Kitchen Sink-a technical class IV rapid. Rafters must be 16 years old to run the Kitchen Sink rapid, and we reserve the right to have our guests walk around the Kitchen Sink depending on water levels (all guests are given the option to walk). The other sections of this float are appropriate for all rafters.
- Sit by the rapids and enjoy a delicious riverside lunch and then a mostly mellow float to the takeout, with great swimming holes.
- Feel the thrills and splashes in the morning, then sit back and relax all afternoon!